
EXTRA EXTRA Read all about it, Cox Family Gets To Go Home!!!!!!!!! That is right, we are hurriedly preparing to head back North after over 7 fun filled weeks in the "Mile High City". We want to make sure we get out of town before they change their minds so this will be a very short entry. The citizens of Denver can breath easier now, knowing that Linda and I are no longer going to be driving their streets. I will be amazed if Artie doesn't bark at us like strangers and I don't know what we will do if the garage door opener has forgot who we are!!!
See you back home,
Curt, Diane, Carter and Cooper

7 comments:
They look perfect. I am so exicted for you guys. Can't wait to meet the boys.
Amy S
How exciting! We are all so pround of you guys and how you have amanged to keep smiling and laughing through the whole ordeal. The biys are just beautiful babies. From what I can see of Cooper, he looks just like Mom! Can't wait for a visit to the Big Horn Basin. Hugs and love, Jess Tharp and Family
What cute little boys. I bet you guys can't wait to be home way to hang in there and keep your sense of humor over everything. Good luck with everything, and can't wait to meet the boys.
Love
Karrie
Yay! Time to introduce those Colorado babies to their real home in Wyoming!!!
Teri and Ron
Wow! We know you have to be thrilled. Not only do you have what looks to be the most spectacular set of boys, but Mom looks great too. Homeward bound must feel magical. Enjoy your freedom from the medical community and your entry into parenthood. :) Perry and I will check in with Linda and Keith to see what is happening as you settle in. This blog site is such fun to check and watch. Hope you are able to keep it up. Perry and Carla
Hey!! Hope you made it home before the storm! Now snuggle up in your own home, enjoy the snow and those babies!
S&K
We may need to have a "Hyattville Bring Your Babies" day when you are all up to it. We are so excited for you. It is fun to read Jess's blog and yours. Hope you get some quality sleep in the next 10 years or so! (smile) Enjoy, we are so happy for you.
Post a Comment