I'm so glad we got to meet the boys at church. They are absolutely adorable! It makes me want another one already...he he he. Anyway, glad you guys could visit, and hopefully we'll get a chance to see you more this weekend. If not, have a safe trip back, and maybe we'll look you up next time we're going through Casper. Happy New Year!!! PS My favorite picture is the one of you all with Santa. I have yet to get a good one of Natalie with him.
Hello, What GREAT Pictures! I can't get over how much Carter looks like Daddy and Cooper like Mommy. It was so good to see you again. Thank you for having us. You are truly terrific. I still get tickled when I think of Maddy Mae asking if we going to see baby pigs, baby cows, baby sheep. Oh baby, babies. Please have a wonderful New Year! I send love,and HUGS! to everyone of you.
2 comments:
I'm so glad we got to meet the boys at church. They are absolutely adorable! It makes me want another one already...he he he. Anyway, glad you guys could visit, and hopefully we'll get a chance to see you more this weekend. If not, have a safe trip back, and maybe we'll look you up next time we're going through Casper. Happy New Year!!!
PS My favorite picture is the one of you all with Santa. I have yet to get a good one of Natalie with him.
Hello, What GREAT Pictures! I can't get over how much Carter looks like Daddy and Cooper like Mommy. It was so good to see you again. Thank you for having us. You are truly terrific. I still get tickled when I think of Maddy Mae asking if we going to see baby pigs, baby cows, baby sheep. Oh baby, babies. Please have a wonderful New Year! I send love,and HUGS! to everyone of you.
Post a Comment