Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stock Show 2009

We spent a day at the Stock Show in Denver. The boys really enjoyed all of the new noises, lights and smells. Both boys started the day with the cute outfits from Great-Grandma Yeager that you will see Cooper wearing. Carter's outfit didn't make the whole day. We had found a nice quiet place to feed the boys lunch. I was ready to change Carter's diaper when I turned him over and it was too late. It was the biggest mess we have ever had. Sitting on the bleachers watching a heifer show is not the most convenient place for the major mess that we experienced. Fortunately there was an extra outfit in the diaper bag and lots of wipes!

Our friend, BeaAnn, joined us for a couple of hours. She is a college friend of my Mom's that treated us all very well during our previous eight weeks in Denver.

Click to play NWSS 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane we really liked the horse outfit. We need a picture of the boys in their outfits to put in the store. What cute babies.
Danita & Duane

Anonymous said...

Hello, I really likes the pictures. I realized that you could move them with your mouse after playing them 4 times to be sure I didn't miss anything. I am glad that you had a great time. The boys seem to be growing up so fast, they have changed since i saw them last and that wasn't to long ago. Please have a terrific day! I send you thanks, Love and Most of all HUGS!

Unknown said...

Wow - what cuties. Carter sure did look cute even after his big mess. I cannot believe how darn cute those boys are! REALLY loved Cooper's cute outfit! And I think you're slideshow music was the best!