Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We're having fun!

We are having fun learning to do new things every day. View our pictures to see all that we have been up to. We'd love to hear from you if you have stopped by to visit the blog.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Team Nelson said...

Diane -

What a wonderful picture. You did such a great job of showing off the boys in this slide show and totally capturing their personality. They are beautiful! I can't wait to see them again.

Donna

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a neat show--lots of fun pictures. I think Grandma would rather be in Casper babysitting than getting things done around home!! Best wishes to a great family, and we are glad you had time to post the pictures. Can't wait for you to come for Easter.

Anonymous said...

We will need to make a cuddle appointment after seeing these pix! They are just too cute!

Teri & Ron

JessicaT said...

I love the picture of Cooper's praying hands. It's perfect! You should frame a bunch of the black and white ones to hang together! Our boys will have so much fun playing together this summer. Hugs, Jess and family

Grandma Jill said...

I just checked out your blog and found the most wonderful surprise terrific pictures. It was great to see you and the boys today. I am so happy to get to play with them. Thanks! I send you love and HUGS!

Anonymous said...

What darling boys! And what great photography. Enjoyed looking at the slide show.