We switched babysitters after Easter. We love our new sitter, Leslie. She has three girls of her own. They are 3, 5, and 8 years old. The girls are crazy about the boys. The oldest girl just loves to help with the boys. She can't wait for school to be out so that she can be with them all day.
We went to Hyattville for Easter. The boys enjoyed being outside and seeing the lambs and of course the grandparents. We laughed when Curt and I were feeding the bum lambs a bottle. The boys saw what was going on and were sure that we were giving their milk away to the lambs. They started crying and were very upset with us.
This month has been a big month in development for Carter and Cooper. They both roll over proficiently now and can sit up on their own. They also hold their own bottles. Being more mobile and independent has made for some really happy babies.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


6 comments:
This is a wonderful update I am so far behind on e-mails I am glad I didn't miss it. I send you love and great big HUGS!
Today is Maddy Mae 3rd birthday.
We are going to have to have a snuggle fix before they are too mobile to allow it! They just look great!!!
Teri & Ron
Wow! Thanks for sending the reminder for the site. The pixs are terrific. Those little guys are the cutest and growing fast. Take care of each other and thanks again for sharing. Perry and Carla
Scott and I can barely handle the puppy so I don't know how you guys do it, but the boys are still adorable.
Steph
Too cute for words! It was really fun to visit with you guys while we were down in Casper. We'll have t o do it again when I go back down for some more Once Upon A Child shopping!Hope all is well, Jess and family
Post a Comment